SIBT representative

SIBT representatives

SIBT has a network of representatives all over the world. In most cases, there will be at least one SIBT representative in your city.

What to expect

An SIBT representative can help you to make the best decision for your studies.

SIBT representatives are there to help you with your application process. For students who need help selecting their SIBT course, or who need help applying for a visa, speaking to an SIBT representative will ensure your enrolment is as easy and efficient as possible.

Apply through an SIBT representative

First, download the list of SIBT representatives around the world. If you can't find an agent in your area, or if you need help choosing an agent, don't hesitate to contact us at

Note: SIBT is represented by a number of education agents in Australia and overseas. These agents are part of the Navitas network of Education Advisors and are authorised to represent SIBT (part of the Navitas Group) under formal agreements with Navitas.   As part of these formal agreements, our Educational Advisors understand their responsibility in terms of compliance with the ESOS Act and the National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2018 (The National Code).   They also understand and comply with the IEAA Agent Code of Ethics. Navitas (and through Navitas, SIBT) continually monitors agent performance and in the event or likelihood of misrepresentation or unethical conduct, prompt corrective action is taken.