You can submit your application online to study at SIBT through this web page.
Before you submit your application, please make sure that:
- You know which program you want to study, and which date you want to start.
- You have electronic copies of the following documents which you will be required to attach to your application:
- Proof of citizenship (birth certificate or passport)
- Academic transcripts/results
- English test transcripts (for international students)
Having trouble submitting your online application? Get in touch with us directly.
Are you ready to apply? You can apply through the StudyLink Connect Application Portal or through the University Admissions Centre (UAC). The links below will take you to the application form. International students will need to apply through their local SIBT representative.
If you are a registered SIBT Representative, please submit your applications via the StudyLink Connect Partner Portal.