Recognition of Prior Learning

Recognition of Prior Learning

You may apply for credit transfer for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) if you have undertaken formal study in recognised tertiary institutions in Australia. These can include universities, colleges, TAFE, and other post-secondary educational institutions.

Overseas institutions will be recognised to the extent of their equivalence to specific Australian institutions. Under certain conditions, consideration may extend to programs provided by recognised professional bodies, employers and other authorities where appropriate certification is available, and where students are able to demonstrate the relevant expertise and experience.

If you are applying for RPL, then you must complete the RPL application form. Please send us your application through post, email, or fax before enrolment. 

Please note:

The originals (or certified copies of the originals) must also be posted if the application form is sent by email or fax.

Download the application form here.