Welfare support and counselling

Student counsellors are available to help you with any concerns or difficulties you may have. If you’re having trouble studying, learning a new language or getting settled in Australia, then we’re here to help. We also offer advice and support for any other personal matters, including disability support and student advocacy. We can advise on where to seek assistance on legal advice, health and medical services, childcare services, mental health services, sexual assault or harassment services, LGBTIQ support and safety and security on online.