SIBT Sydney campus
SIBT Sydney campus offers the convenience of being located in the heart of Sydney’s business district. Located directly across from Hyde Park and just minutes from shopping centres, services, cafés, iconic destinations like the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, and all modes of transport, you have easy and full access to all the best our city has to offer.
Situated within a brand new, state-of-the-art campus, designed specifically with our students in mind, SIBT provides students with a modern, vibrant and inspiring learning environment.
More about what our campus has to offer:
- Small class sizes to allow for more direct interaction with your lecturer
- Extra tutorials and teaching support
- Customised learning approach
- Friendly and helpful student advisors and staff
- A range of campus facilities including an on-site library, computer labs and student common areas
- The NSW State Library is also nearby, and a great alternative location for research and study
- Be near to a lot more action with social activities and events in the city
- And…there’s plenty opportunities for part-time work!
For a map and to find out exactly where the SIBT Sydney campus is located, visit the contact us page.