Attending orientation is compulsory for all new SIBT students. It will provide you with essential information required to succeed at SIBT, and is the perfect opportunity to meet classmates.
Dates and location
Session 2, Orientation
Date: Wednesday, 27 June
Location: Level 4, 255 Elizabeth Street, Sydney
Orientation sessions are held the week before classes start. You will receive more information via email in advance of the orientation session. If you have enquiries about orientation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to expect
Orientation will provide all the essential information about what is expected of you at SIBT. It is therefore one of the most important days in your student calendar. It also offers the perfect opportunity to meet your classmates who will become your friends, and share your study journey towards success.
At orientation, you will:
- Receive more detailed course information
- Select your course units and preferred class times
- Collect your official SIBT student ID card
- Meet your personal student mentor
- Be introduced to a range of student support services and facilities
What to bring
Please bring the following :
- SIBT Letter of Offer
- Passport (if you are an international student) or any other valid ID
- Details of your current address and phone number
- Emergency contact details