Attending orientation is compulsory for all new SIBT students. It will provide you with essential information required to succeed at SIBT, and is the perfect opportunity to meet classmates.
Session 2, 2020 - dates and location
Date: Thursday, 2 July 2020
|Course name||Time||Zoom Link|
|Business and Commerce||12:00 to 1:00 pm||https://navitas.zoom.us/j/91619869031|
|Foundation||1:00 to 2:00 pm||https://navitas.zoom.us/j/94702507740|
|Engineering* & Information Technology||2:00 to 3:00 pm||https://navitas.zoom.us/j/98875031976|
Orientation sessions are held the week before classes start. You will receive more information via email of the orientation session. If you have enquiries about orientation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Engineering students will have to sit a Maths Readiness test on Friday, further information will be provided during the orientation session.
What to expect
Orientation will provide all the essential information about what is expected of you at SIBT. It is, therefore, one of the most important days in your student calendar. It also offers the perfect opportunity to meet your classmates who will become your friends, and share your study journey towards success.
At orientation, you will:
- Receive more detailed course information
- Select your course units and preferred class times
- Apply for your SIBT student ID card
- Meet your personal student mentor
- Be introduced to a range of student support services and facilities
What to do before orientation
Prior to the orientation, we will email you important information about your enrolment. We encourage you to enrol prior to orientation. You may need the following information to complete your enrolment.
- SIBT Letter of Offer
- Passport (if you are an international student) or any other valid ID
- Details of your current address and phone number
- Emergency contact details Academic calendar