Ranked in the top ten universities in Australia, Macquarie University is renowned for providing students with a learning experience that is academically rigorous, comprehensive, practical and flexible.
Macquarie University has state-of-the-art computer labs, wireless internet access and ilectures that enable you to listen to lectures in your own time.
Sport & Recreation
Macquarie University has a dedicated sport and aquatic centre with a 50m swimming pool, gymnasium and group fitness studios.
Study @ Macquarie
Macquarie University is known all over the world for their innovative curriculum, high-quality teaching, unique campus environment and exceptional graduate outcomes. Macquarie graduates have been receiving amongst the highest starting salaries in Australia for over a decade.
Study @ Macquarie University
Macquarie is more than just a traditional university. It is one of only five Australian universities to receive a QS 5 star-rating in all categories, some of which are teaching, research, innovation, facilities and employability. Enjoy a world-class educational experience!
- Macquarie University equips you with a global mindset and an internationally respected degree.
- All of our degrees have been developed with graduate outcomes in mind - they offer both specialisation and breadth of learning to ensure you explore your intellectual, social and creative capacity.
- Studying at Macquarie helps you develop creative problem-solving and critical thinking skills - capabilities that will benefit you now and in the future.
An interdisciplinary approach
- Macquarie pioneered interdisciplinary study - an approach that teaches you to think more broadly, to tackle the big questions in life and address the things that really matter to society.
- This approach to learning - being able to think on your feet across problems - will give you a leading edge in any career path you choose.
- Many of the world's greatest achievements and innovations have resulted from an interdisciplinary approach.
- We adopt a 'real-world' approach to learning, so our graduates are highly sought-after, and have starting salaries higher than the national average.
- With a Macquarie education you don't just learn from textbooks, you learn from the practical application of your knowledge in real-life organisations and environments.
- CEOs worldwide rank Macquarie among the world's top 100 universities for graduate recruitment.
Why Macquarie University?
Macquarie University North Ryde campus
Over A$1billion has recently been invested in Macquarie University’s main campus in North Ryde, so you’ll have access to the very best facilities, including “Australia’s Favourite University Library”, a private teaching hospital, cutting-edge media facilities and some of the most advanced science labs in the Asia-Pacific region.
There are plenty of places to eat, drink, shop and play at the 126-hectare park-like campus or at the nearby Macquarie centre shopping complex. The University’s Sport and Aquatic Centre features indoor and outdoor swimming pools, gym and group fitness spaces, and numerous sports facilities – all at a discounted membership for SIBT students.
The campus is based in the centre of Australia’s largest high-technology precinct, offering you a wide range of networking opportunities with potential employers. The Macquarie University station conveniently provides rail links to the city and the suburbs.