I declare the information I have supplied on this form is, to the best of my understanding and belief, complete and correct. I understand that giving false or incomplete information may lead to my application being refused or my enrolment cancelled. It is an offence to submit fraudulent documentation in support of my application. If fraudulent documentation is detected:
- my application will be rejected;
- if an offer has been made, it will be withdrawn; and
- if a visa has been issued to me, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection will be notified; and
- other relevant authorities (such as the NSW Police and the Independent Commission against Corruption) may also be notified.
I have read and understood the relevant program information in the SIBT brochure and/or on the SIBT website and I have sufficient information about SIBT to enrol. I understand that the pathway may lead to future studies at Macquarie University, subject to Macquarie University’s entry requirements. I understand that it is my responsibility to maintain valid Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). I also understand that if I am no longer enrolled at SIBT, my OSHC membership can be transferred. I understand that if I have applied through an approved SIBT/Macquarie University agent, all correspondence relating to my application will be forwarded to that agent. I understand that SIBT fees may increase. I accept liability for payment of all fees as explained in the SIBT brochure, and I agree to abide by the Refund Policy for Overseas Students as specified on the SIBT website sibt.nsw.edu.au. I will notify SIBT immediately if there is any change to the information I have given in this application.
I have accessed information regarding the costs associated with living in Australia for me and any dependents accompanying me, published by the Australian Government website at studyinaustralia.gov.au/en/Study-Costs.
- SIBT representatives (agents) acting on my behalf;
- Macquarie University (to facilitate progression from SIBT to the next stage of my studies);
- Navitas Limited and its affiliates (to communicate regarding pathways and services offered by Navitas Limited and its related companies);
- Government departments (such as the Department of Immigration and Border Protection and the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations) and agencies involved in administering the ESOS legislation;
- External organisations (such as other tertiary education institutions) where disclosure is necessary to verify your previous qualifications and other supporting documentation provided with your application;
- Contracted service providers which SIBT uses to provide services on its behalf here required by law;
In the event of any suspected breach of my student visa conditions, I authorise SIBT to provide my personal information, including my contact details and enrolment details, to the Australian Government’s designated authorities, the Tuition Assurance Scheme and the Tuition Protection Scheme. I give permission for SIBT to obtain records and information from my current OSHC provider (if applicable). I also agree that SIBT is
able to exchange information with my OSHC provider with respect to meeting my visa requirements and maintaining my OSHC cover. I understand that any conditions concerning an offer of admission will be contained in my letter of offer from SIBT, which I will be required to read and sign.