I declare the information I have supplied on this form is, to the best of my understanding and belief, complete and correct. I understand that giving false or incomplete information may lead to my application being refused or my enrolment cancelled. It is an offence to submit fraudulent documentation in support of my application. If fraudulent documentation is detected:
• my application will be rejected,
• if an offer has been made, it will be withdrawn, and
• if a visa has been issued to me, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection will be notified, and
• other relevant authorities (such as the NSW Police and the Independent Commission against Corruption) may also be notified.
I have read and understood the relevant program information in the SIBT brochure and/or on the SIBT website at www.sibt.nsw.edu.au and I have sufficient information about SIBT to enrol.
I understand that the pathway may lead to future studies at other Institutions, subject to their entry requirements.
I understand that it is my responsibility to maintain valid Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). I also understand that if I am no longer enrolled at SIBT, my OSHC membership can be transferred.
I understand that if I have applied through an approved SIBT agent, all correspondence relating to my application will be forwarded to that agent.
I understand that SIBT fees may increase. I accept liability for payment of all fees as explained in the SIBT brochure, and I agree to abide by the Refund Policy as specified on the SIBT website sibt.nsw.edu.au. I will notify SIBT immediately if there is any change to the information I have given in this application. I have accessed information regarding the costs associated with living in Australia for me and any dependants accompanying me, published on the Australian Government website studyinaustralia.gov.au/en/Study-Costs. I have read and understood information regarding the costs related to studying at SIBT in the in the SIBT brochure and/or on the SIBT website at sibt.nsw.edu.au. I have sufficient funds to finance my studies including tuition fees, ancillary costs and living expenses for me and any dependants accompanying me to Australia. I have understood and I accept the Conditions of Enrolment in the SIBT brochure.
I understand that SIBT may, by written notice, vary its conditions as may be necessary to comply with any law or regulation, or amendment of any law or regulation, of the Commonwealth of Australia or the State of New South Wales.
I give permission for SIBT to obtain official records from an educational institution attended by me for the purpose of verifying the supporting documentation I have provided with my application, and to supply my contact details and any relevant official records to educational institutions I am eligible to gain admission to.
I understand that any conditions concerning an offer of admission will be contained in my letter of offer from SIBT, which I will be required to read and sign.
SIBT is subject to the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW) and the Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002 (NSW). SIBT collects the information on this application form for the primary purpose of meeting its obligations under the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000, the Education Services for Overseas Students Regulations 2001 and the National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training for Students 2009 (National Code). SIBT also collects your personal information and, in some circumstances, information regarding your health, to assist in the assessment of your application and, if you are successful, offering you a course place and recording your acceptance of that offer. The other purposes of collection include corresponding with you, attending to day-to-day administrative matters, informing you about your courses and units and other aspects of admission or enrolment and complying with legislative reporting requirements. The information you provide in your application and any subsequent offer letter is recorded on SIBT’s student data base and maybe disclosed to the following types of organisations:
• Navitas Pty Ltd and its affiliates (to communicate regarding pathways and services offered by Navitas Pty Ltd and its related companies),
• government departments (such as the Department of Immigration and Border Protection and the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations) and agencies involved in administering the ESOS legislation,
• external organisations (such as other tertiary education institutions) where disclosure is necessary to verify your previous qualifications and other supporting documentation provided with your application,
• contracted service providers which SIBT uses to provide services on its behalf here required by law.