Direct applicants can apply using our online application form. There is no application fee.
Note: Year 12 students must apply through UAC. If you're a High School student, find out more about the application process.
Step 1: Apply online
International and domestic students can apply today using our online application form. Or, you can apply by filling out a printed application forma and emailing it, with your supporting documents to email@example.com
Step 2: Make sure to attach supporting documents
All SIBT applicants are required to submit supporting documents as part of the application process. You can submit the documents while completing the online form or send the documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following certified* supporting documents are required:
- All academic qualifications (including school reports and official examination certificates)
- English test results or other evidence of English competency (if available and applicable)
- Translations of any documents that are not in English
- Any relevant employment documents (if applicable)
- If you have changed your name then official documents must be included
Australian students must also supply proof of citizenship or permanent residency, such as a certified* copy of the birth certificate, passport, citizenship certificate or visa.
* A certified document is a copy of an original that has been cited by a qualified person and confirmed as correct and legitimate. Documents may be certified by:
- The SIBT office in Sydney
- An authorised SIBT representative
- The institution that issued the documents
- A Justice of the Peace or Public Notary
- An Australian Embassy, Consulate or Education Centre
Step 3: Receive your Letter of Offer via email
If your application is successful you will receive a Letter of Offer explaining the courses you have been offered, the fees payable, conditions to be met (if any) and the course commencement date.
Step 4: Accept your Letter of Offer
In order to secure, your place at SIBT we need to receive your signed acceptance form, enrolment fee and tuition fees as outlined in your Letter of Offer or FEE-HELP form (domestic students only). Payment will not be receipted by SIBT until all the conditions on the Letter of Offer have been met and accepted by the admissions department.