Direct applicants can apply using our online application form or by following the steps below. There is no application fee. Year 12 students must apply through UAC. More details are available in the school leavers section .
Step 1: Download your SIBT application form
If you are an Australian citizen or permanent resident, please click here to download your SIBT application form.
If you are an international student, please click here to download your SIBT application form.
Step 2: Submit your application form with supporting documents
Please submit your application form with supporting documents by: emailing email@example.com or posting to SIBT Sydney campus, Level 2, 11 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
- Certified* copies of all academic qualifications (school, college, university)
- Certified* copy of English language proficiency (international students only)
- Include certified* translations of any documents that are not in English
- If you have changed your name then official documents must be included
* A certified copy is a photocopy signed by an authorised officer to acknowledge that it matches the original document exactly. Authorised officers are:
- The SIBT office in Sydney
- An authorised SIBT representative
- The institution that issued the documents
- A Justice of the Peace or Public Notary
- An Australian Embassy, Consulate or Education Centre
Step 3: Receive your Letter of Offer via email
If your application is successful you will receive a Letter of Offer for SIBT and the University explaining the courses you have been offered, the fees payable, and the course commencement date.
Our admissions department will send you an email if additional documents are required, before offering you a place at SIBT.
Step 4: Accept your Letter of Offer
In order to secure your place at SIBT we need to receive your acceptance form, enrolment fee and tuition fees as outlined in your Letter of Offer or FEE-HELP form (domestic students only). Payment will not be receipted by SIBT until all the conditions on the Letter of Offer have been met and accepted by the admissions department.